Javascript

Friday, November 11, 2011

This month, I are been mostly playing...

... Dragon Age! But just the first one. And only on weekends. I've actually come to a spot where I think my skill level may not be high enough. After the goings on at the castle, I'm ready to move on to any other place, but I think I've hit a scripted section in the storyline where a hired assassin (looks like an elf) and his henchmen try to kill me and the group. I'm not sure that my group has the gear or the make up to defeat that many melee and archers. Which means I'm going to need skill to get through, or there's some sort of gimmick that I haven't found yet. I'll have to think about it. In the mean time, I've purchases Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, and now that it's free to play, I've downloaded DC Universe Online. L4D looks pretty fun. I'm guessing it would be more fun if I actually played it with other people. L4D2 will lie dormant until L4D is completed. I tried DCUO for a little while. Not too shabby. I'm going to do my best not to look up resources or extra information outside of the game for this one. I'm likely to be very casual playing it, so there's no point in looking up how to maximise abilities and what not. So far, definitely more engaging than LoTRO, as the F2P genre goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment