Javascript

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Cataclysm Balance Druid Spec, Update

The cataclysm druid talents aren't what they used to be the last time I made mention of them.  So here's a little update.

Leveling Spec for Balance Druid (Beta Build)
When Cataclysm is released, and one of her specs becomes Balance, she'll be sporting this tree for the purposes of leveling.

This one only goes to level 79, according to the calculator, and has Owlkin Frenzy for those moments where things start hitting me with sticks and stones.

As I level, I would place points in Heart of the Wild and then Nature's Grace or Nature's Majesty.

Then when I hit level 85, I switch out Owlkin Frenzy and pick up something like this, instead.
End Game Spec for Balance Druid (Beta Build)

I haven't given much thought to Glyphs yet, so that may change some things, or the most appropriate glyphs may leap off the screen and thump me repeatedly around the head until I pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment