Javascript

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Taking a WoW break

I've decided to take a little WoW break. 

I'm not sure how long it will be for, and at the moment, all it consists of it removing my credit card details from the WoW Subscription screen so I don't get automatically charged.  My current subscription runs out on 8th April 2010.

I'll be back again sometime before Cataclysm hits.  Probably when the Cataclysm beta starts.  I may even be back as soon as the end of May so Hinny and Grizzlyadam can pick up their Brew of the Month.

In the meantime, I'll be playing a bit of Diablo II and a bit of Dungeons and Dragons Online.  DDO is free to play, and has been quite a refreshing change from WoW.  Most dungeons, except for the ones that have to be solo'd, can be done in Casual (really really really easy), Normal, Hard and Epic modes.  I think there's a Raid mode for further down the track.  In fact, before you can do a dungeon in Hard mode, you must complete it in Normal mode first.  And Normal mode is usually easy enough to do solo, and if you're good enough, or are running the right class, you can usually do the Hard mode solo as well.. well, at the lower levels, anyway.

So if you do decide to play a little DDO, I'm on Khyber and are playing Colerejuste (Pally) and Anion (Cleric).  I may even buy a Turbine Points Bundle so I can be a Premium Member and get up to 4 character slots to try out a Rogue and some sort of spell caster.

No comments:

Post a Comment