Javascript

Monday, August 10, 2009

Post 3.2 Update

Just a quick post 3.2 patch update.

  • Dubh, Chivers, and Nevynoch, 70
  • Znakharka, 71
  • Bojsen and Fidgette, 76
  • Grizzlyadam, Colerejuste, Hinny, and Pathak, 80

Not much has changed in the leveling stakes, and its got a bit slower in, fact. WoW has really lost its shine, and I'm doing weird things, like trying to level Boj in BGs, just to shake it up a bit, instead of going crazy from send something through the Wraithgate saga again.

Speak of leveling in BGs, it seems that AV could be viable for leveling a toon, whereas AB is not. I'm yet to decide on the new BG, Isle of Conquest. Of the few runs I've had so far, looks interesting, but I havent noticed how much XP I'm getting out of it.

What is interesting to note is the epic flying progress.

So far, Dubh, Chivers, Nevynoch, and Znakharka are the only ones left not to have Cold Weather Flying or the Artisan Flying skill. Znak and Dubh are likely to get theirs next, even though I only have enough cash for one of them to progress.

Just a few notes for things I'd like to do in WoW, given the time and in-game gold.

  • Dual spec Hinny into Blood for tanking
  • Dual spec Boj into Affliction for PvP BGs
  • Dual spec Dubh into Balance for PvP BGs. Main spec could go Resto, and just keep Feral for leveling.
  • Dual spec Znak into Resto for PvP BGs or instances
  • Get Col the Argent Crusader title (very likely to happen)
Even though I plan to get all the alts to 80, I'm not sure if I will do the same when the next expansion comes out. I'll probably nominate 1 tank, 1 dps and 1 heal spec to get leveled, and will probably mix in 1 miner, 1 herber and 1 skinner in that mix as well. Still got 3.3 to be released, and the actual expansion announcement to happen before I have to think about that too hard.

Actually, BlizzCon is sometime this month, so it may come sooner that expected.

Oh, and just a off topic note. Dante's Inferno may get my next game purchase, if Diablo III is not ready by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment