Javascript

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Poetry from a BG

Fidgette, my femme Gnome rogue get a bit bored, waiting in the cave for an AV to start. On her way out to Galv, she burst forth with lyric and song, a battle ballad to propel the raid to just get this over so she'll shutup.

I fell in love with a pally.
She said her name was Sally.
She was a Belf, my forbidden pally love.

She said she was a Fan of Knives.
I said I knew otherwise,
'Cause mace is all she ever had for me.

I dreamed to take her in my arms,
and dazzle her with my roguish charms
And show her just how fun my fists could be.

When she said she wanted me in the sack,
I didnt think it would be with a litter of cats.
And she dumped me the cold Northrend Frozen Seas.

I fell in love with a pally.
She said her name was Sally.
She was a Belf, my forbidden pally love.

I stalked her to Dalaran.
A ice cold beer with an Orc, she was sharin'.
I could see there'd be no future, Sally and me.

I couldn't help, but one last time,
to make that Sally mine, oh mine.
I'd stun-lock her again 'n' again until she'd see.

But she turned that Stun around on me
She bubbled and hearth away from me.
My Sally, my forbidden pally love.

I fell in love with a pally.
She said her name was Sally.
She was a Belf, my forbidden pally love.

No comments:

Post a Comment