Javascript

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Leveling Struggle

Znak his 76 last night, but it was a struggle.

  • Dubh, Chivers, and Nevynoch, 70
  • Znakharka, 76
  • Grizzlyadam, Colerejuste, Hinny, Pathak, Bojsen, and Fidgette, 80

She's taken a little bit of a different path than Boj, but I think they will meet up in the end.

After finishing Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra, she went straight for Wintergarde to complete the Wraithgate and Battle for Undercity. After falling short of the 76 mark, at that point, she then made a start on Stars Rest, and with a couple of AVs, managed to get over the mark.

I'm kinda tempted to go to the Basin now, so she can take advantage of the Nessingwary quests and get some good skinning in, but I also feel she needs to finish off the Temple quest lines for the rep.

Either way, its getting hard to stay enthused about leveling. I think I may have to take a break when Znak hits 80, and focus on something else, like either Argent Dawn for Col, Argent Tournament for Col or PvP for Boj. There's also a few Engineering items I'd like to create for Fidg, like Jeeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment