Javascript

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boj hits 80

I forgot to mention a small thing that happened on the weekend. Boj hit 80, courtesy of XP from an AV. Specifically, capping Tower Point. The last thing Boj said, before hitting lvl80 was "I'm so close, I'm going to ding in my pants".

  • Dubh, Chivers, and Nevynoch, 70
  • Znakharka, 71
  • Fidgette, 77
  • Grizzlyadam, Colerejuste, Hinny, Pathak and Bojsen, 80

Since then, I've been alternating leveling Znak and Fidg. To be fare on the rest of the BG groups, I'll only start a toon in AVs once they hit lvl75. As it is, Fidg barely survives a AoE Whirlwind from Drek at lvl77.

Last night was Fidgettes turn to level. She did 4 AVs and questing in the K3 area in Storm Peaks. She got from 4% to 74% through the level.

Znak will continue leveling in Howling Fjord tomorrow night. I think I'll leave her as Enhancement, but still pick up Resto as a secondary PvP spec. And along the way, I'll just save spell Mail in the bank, until such time as Znak switches to Elemental.

1 comment: