Javascript

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Weekend Run Down

Time for a bit of a rundown on weekend activities. First up, a status update:
  • Dubh, 63
  • Znakharka, 67
  • Chivers and Nevynoch, 70
  • Fidgette and Bojsen, 74
  • Grizzlyadam, Colerejuste, Hinny, and Pathak 80
It was a bit of a full weekend for WoW.

Saturday was a slow day, but fun. I took a visit too all my alts across all realms to pick up the Mountain Dew Battle-bot, but got side tracked on Barthilas (Oceanic PvP) and leveled my Horde DK (Petitemorte is his name) through the intro quests. Its alot more fun when you know what you're doing with the talents and the spells. This time, I decided to go for Blood. It will probably be another year before I visit that one again. I also have a full set of low level toons on Nordrassil (PvE Horde) and some other splashed around, used for logging tickets when Malygos crumbles.

With the annoucement of 10% xp chest pieces from rewards at the Argent Tournament, I decided to pull my finger out and get the base achievements done. I'm putting GA through the wringer first, since he has the rep bonus. So far, he's got Champion with Stormwind, and is now working on his Gnomeregan Valor. I'm also putting Col through it as well, just because he's a fair way through the rep with Alliance. hmm, maybe I should check out Pathak as well, since he's my oldest toon, and ran quite alot of AV back in the day (which gave IF, Darn and SW rep for turnins).

GA did his first Chillmaw quest. He two-manned it with a Hunter. The first attempt was a wipe, due to the unexpected dmg on the turtle pet. Second time around, GA healed the pet through, and the hunter handled the DPS and adds.

That was enough to inspire GA to finally dual specing into Disc, and he did so later that night. There are so many spells to choose from, and I'm a little bit worried about inflicting my noobish- ness on anyone. I'll have to do some more research on rotations and bonuses from spell combos.

Znak had a good run at leveling, and got up to lvl67. She was lucky enough to get in on a Ring of Blood run, and has herself a shiney fist weapon. She's about half way through Nagrand now, and is going to wait another 10 days for the rest bonus to accumulate.

This week will be mostly spent on Argent Tournament dailies, the JC daily for Col and leveling Boj.

No comments:

Post a Comment