Javascript

Monday, April 20, 2009

Huntard to 70

After a bit of an effort on the weekend, I got Nevynoch, my Hunter, from lvl68 to 70. Those BtA shoulders with their 10% XP on kill really do pay off.

  • Znakharka, 62
  • Dubh, 63
  • Chivers, 66
  • Bojsen and Nevynoch, 70
  • Pathak, 73
  • Fidgette and Hinny, 74
  • Grizzlyadam and Colerejuste, 80

Continuing the rotation, I'll be concentrating on getting Hinny to 75 this week, though that shouldnt take too long, considering she is now about to start Dragonblight. The major hold up is likely to be fishing when Hinny is able to enter the phased version of Orgrimmar, and tries to catch Old Crafty (as did Col, and as will all my leveling alts, except for GA).

If things get boring enough with the fishing, I may even consider leveling Chivers up to 70, since he now BtA shoulders as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment