Javascript

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Horde Progress

Its been nearly two months since the last post, so I thought I'd add a bit of an update of how things are progressing on Barthilas.

Misnomer, my rogue main, is now lvl53. She's got 30 WSG and 30AB tokens, in preparation for a PvP epic mount, and has saved about 350g, through sales of Iron and Mithril ore, and other bits and pieces that have happened her way. She's currently Subtlety spec: a change that was made for all the PvP done at lvl49. I'm undecided on how long that will stay. I'll have to look a little more, since I'm missing Blade Flurry a bit (dmg to a neighbouring mob).

Next events for Misnomer are
  • lvl55, which will mean I can create a Deathknight on a PvP realm, when WotLK is released.
  • lvl57, which will be when I'll start doing Alterac Valley, its quests and dailies for AV tokens and rep.
  • lvl59, which will be when I only do AVs until I get all 30 AV tokens, and raise the cash for the epic land mount. This will also be when I enter Outland.
  • lvl65, which is when I'll make a concerted effort in leveling Lock Picking again, so I can open Khorium Lockboxes.
  • lvl70, which is when I'll be doing SSO dailies for cash for my other toons.

I'm in a go between place with leveling Engineering at the moment. I've only just hit 275 mining, and Engineering requires alot of Dense Stone at this point, however, all my questing is in places where Thorium is not that commonplace... so the nice side effect is all the excess Iron and Mithril is going straight on the AH, and making a tidy sum. I'm fairly confident I'll be able to earn the 510g I'll need for Journeyman riding (assuming Revered). If I can get to exhalted with Ogrimmar, even better, since then it should only cost 485g for training.

My next 4 toons to be taken through will be
  • Araas - Hunter(BM), Herb/Alchemist - lvl23
  • Bunnyboiler - Priest(Shadow), Tailor/Herb - lvl20
  • Dubh - Druid (Feral), JC/Ench - lvl23
  • Znak - Shaman(Enhance), Skinner/LW - lvl1?

Still very undecided on what order they will go in. Druid, Hunter and Shaman have proven to be quite fun. The herbalism will prove to be a good money maker, though I'd like to level Araas first so I can do something useful with those herbs, initially. And I'd also like to level Bunny so I've got a high level tailor that can do something useful with the cloth I'm collecting in Outland.

I'm thinking that end game for Bunny will result in going Discipline, since I already have a shadow priest on Malygos. It also seems to be where its at for Arena, and would make a good healer for instances.

My other clothies, Metacarpal and Malamor, will get leveled as their tailoring training requires it. Since I already have a high level warrior and paladin on Malygos, I'm not too fussed on leveling them again on Barthilas, just yet. However, when I do, Thotar will be Fury, and Tefal will be Prot.

No comments:

Post a Comment